WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small file stored on your computer’s hard drive that analyses your movement around different websites. In some cases, when you return to a website, the cookie provides specialised options based on the information gathered from the visits to that site.
Cookies are used on almost all website, they do not harm your computer’s system. You can check and change the types of cookies your computer accepts by altering your browser settings. If you choose to block cookies, there is a chance you will not be able to access all parts of a website.
Our site uses first party cookies to track your use of our website. First party cookies are those placed directly on the site by us and used only by us. This allows us to understand how you use the site and track any patterns. This enables us to develop our website and products/services in response to what you might want or need to improve your experience on our site.
You may experience third party cookies on your computer or device when using our website. Third party cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us.
COOKIES CAN BE:
Session cookies – These are only stored on your computer or device during your web session, once you exit your browser the cookies are automatically deleted – these cookies usually store an anonymous session ID, allowing you to browse a website without having to log into each page, however, no personal data is collected from your computer.
Persistent cookies – These are stored as a file on your computer/device and remains after you’ve closed your browser. The cookie is then read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. One of the persistent cookies we use are for Google Analytics.
COOKIES COME IN ALL FORMS
Strictly necessary cookies – A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, such as logging in and payment transactions.
Analytics cookies – It is important for us to understand how you use our site, how efficiently you can navigate around it and which parts of the site are most popular. Analytics cookies allow us to gather this information to improve the site and your overall experience.
Targeting cookies – These cookies allow us to understand when and how often you visit the site, including the pages and links you’ve used. This allows us to create advertising more relevant to your interests, some information gathered can be shared with third parties.
Functionality cookies – Functionality cookies enables us to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. We can then provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered by these cookies are often anonymised.
CONSENT AND CONTROL
Before any cookies are placed on your computer or device a pop up will appear when you enter the website, requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving you consent to those cookies, you are allowing us to provide the best service and experience possible.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We may process the following personal data:
USER DATA – Includes data on how you use our website or and any services you use or data you post for publication on our site. This data is used to ensure our website provides relevant content to you, maintain back ups of our website and/or databases, to ensure the security of the website and enable administration and publication of our website. This data is processed to allow us to properly administer and our website and business.
CUSTOMER DATA – This relates to any data used for purchasing goods or services where we require your name, title, billing and delivery addresses, email address, phone number, purchase details, contact details and payment details. This data is processed to allow us to provide you with the services/goods purchased and record the transactions. The lawful grounds for this data collection is a contract between yourself and us/or steps at your request to enter a contract.
COMMUNICATION DATA – Communication data applies to any form of contact you have had with us, this could be the online form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging or posts, or any other form of communication you send us. The reason and lawful grounds for processing this data is for returning communication streams with you, to keep records of conversations and in some cases for the action or defence against legal claims.
TECHNICAL DATA – Includes data about your use of our website, including you IP address, login data, length of visit to pages, navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, details about your browser and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from the analytics tracking system. The legitimate grounds behind this are to properly administer our website and business and grow the business and determine the marketing strategy.
MARKETING DATA – That includes data about your preferences on receiving marketing from us, our third parties and your communication preferences. By processing this data it allows you to take part in our promotions such as prize draws, competitions and giveaways to deliver website content and advertisements. Our grounds for processing this data, is to study how customers use our products/services and to help develop our marketing strategy.
We may also use User Data, Customer Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you – through facebook ads and other display advertisements. The lawful grounds are our legitimate interests which are to grow the business. We may also use such data to send out marketing communications to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS:
– The right of access to any personal data we hold about you;
– The right to be informed about how we collect and then use your personal data;
– The right to correct any personal information we hold about you that has changed or incorrect;
– The right to prevent any processing of your data;
– The right to request for us to delete any personal data of yours that we have about you;
– The right to object to us using your personal data for specific reasons;
– The right to data portability;
– The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
For further information about your rights, seek advice and help from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Subject to the below items, we will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any reasons.
– When compiling statistics about the use of our website, including usage patterns, traffic, user numbers and sales. All data will be anonymised and not include any identifiable personal data. In certain cases where data is shared with third parties such as advertisers, prospective investors or partners, data will only be used and shared permitted by law.
– In some instances we may contract with third parties to supply services to yourself on behalf of us. These could include payment processing, search engine facilities, delivering of goods, advertising and marketing. In cases where the third parties require access to some or all of your data, we take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is handled safely, securely and in accordance with the your rights, our obligations and the obligations of the third party under the law.
– In some cases we use third party processors, who are located outside the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU members, plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein. If we transfer any data outside of the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your data is safe and secure, as it would be in the UK and under the GDPR.
– In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share data held by us, this could include your personal data when involved with legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation such as a court order or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
We have put in place security procedures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, disclosed, altered or accessed without authorisation. We only grant access to your personal data to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process data on our instruction and will keep it confidential.
We have measures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach, you will be notified and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary, to fulfil the purposes we collected it. To determine the length of time data is maintained
For tax purposes we are required by law to keep basic data information about our customers this includes: Identity, Contact and Financial and Transaction data, for six years after they are no longer customers.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data held by us. Under the GDPR no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information upon your request, free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
www.bloomandbeyondstudio.com is operated by Emily Anna Ruse trading as “Bloom and Beyond Studio” (or “us” or “we”). Our email address is email@example.com.
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have created.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPLOADING MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
– Loss of business;
– Loss of profits or contracts;
-Loss of anticipated savings;
– Loss of data;
– Loss of goodwill;
– Wasted management or office time; and
– For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Acceptable Use Policy
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our terms of website use, sets out the terms under which we, “Bloom and Beyond Studio”, allow you to use our site www.bloomandbeyondstudio.com (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our terms of website use, and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:-
– Any fraudulent activity;
– Any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
– Any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
– Sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
– Reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
– Knowingly introducing to our site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
– Attempting to gain unauthorised access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
– Attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
CONTRIBUTING AND INTERACTING
Our site may offer users the facilities to upload or contribute content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, any contribution or interaction must not include any material which (without limitation):-
– Is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
– Is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
– Promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
– Infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
– Threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
– Advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
– Is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
– Invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
– Is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
– Gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply:-
– We will notify users if moderation is in place, and, if so, whether the moderation is provided by a person or is automated;
– If moderation is in place, we will give you a means to contact the moderator;
– Although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
– Children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in the same way as breach of our terms of website use, and we reserve the right to take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as we may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our site.